A successful relationship with a woman!

Reaction score
Of course. A bisexual man can be on equal sides of the spectrum. My guy is very bisexual. He loves me to the end of the world, and we are in a monogamous relationship. He is bisexual, and I'm gay. He has bisexual friends that are complete with women.
They are happy and content; I am not aware if they are doing side things. It is not my concern. But the wives are keenly aware. Being bisexual is not evil. Not anymore. Being bisexual and not disclosing this to a potential partner is. Just say something to us.
Coming out is tough, but I have some balls about it. Whether we are of the opposite or same gender qualities, we have the right to know.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's very much possible! I don't have first-hand experience because I've never had a partner, but there's nothing stopping you from being in a long-term relationship if you want one.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.