Am I Gay?

Reaction score
No. If a man likes to date trans women or crossdressers, he prefers to be straight. Finding straight dating is not bad now. There are many online dating apps they can choose from. And some people hope to see serious relationships online, too. Of course, knowing some people from old friends is a better choice. After all, they know each other. If a man likes trans males, he might be gay. But sometimes, this is because he is curious. We cannot conclude just one thing.

If a woman likes a trans woman, she may be lesbian. If she wants trans males, she may be straight. People have different orientations, and we cannot judge only by one thing.

So many trans people are attractive and confident. I am also working on it. I hope more and more people know we also deserve to be loved. No matter who you like, you can be assured and enjoy.

main-qimg-05796596fc4f7b25984b3d99a5c483ba-pjlq

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.