Anal SEX

Reaction score
How good was your first gay anal sex?

It was fantastic!! I was just a little nervous but so very excited. I made sure my ass was clean and lubed up and had been using objects in my ass for a couple of years and when he entered me I actually gave a low moan of “Yes” and it really turned him on. He fucked me for about 10 minutes before he unloaded in my ass and then he pulled out after about a minute and I sucked him clean. Truly a memorable experience!!

Reaction score
My first time was very unexpected. My man and I were in a 69 like many times before. Just having a wonderful time sucking each other off. At one point I realized he was lightly fingering my ass and I liked it. I then realized he wasn’t just playing with my ass; he was lubing me up. I had a really good idea where this was going and I was so ready. He got up and announced, “I’m going to fuck you”.
On my back, I eagerly pulled my knees up about my chest as he mounted me. He pressed his beautiful long dick .to my ass. It hurt a little at first and then suddenly he just slid right in. I gasped as the most incredible, pleasurable feeling flowed over me. My body seemed to melt as he slowly fucked me. I was thinking to myself “he’s fucking me he’s fucking me!!!” I was all his, completely surrendered and I was loving it. We began to kiss passionately while we fucked. I met his thrusts with my own.
1661792032911.png
I wanted this wonderful connection to last all night. But alas his thrusts began to be more deliberate and his rhythm picked up. I knew he was nearing orgasm and I wanted it. We fucked like rabbits until he buried his cock balls deep inside me, squirming and moaning as he began to cum. Knowing he was Cumming inside me was incredibly satisfying. We kissed for a few minutes before he pulled out of me. His cock was still rock hard! On the drive home later that night I relived my first fuck over and over. All the while knowing all his cum was still inside me.

• Love
Reactions: LeAlex
Reaction score
My first anal experience was with an older black gentleman. He was so dominant and completely controlled our one week of nothing but sex. I truly learned how to be a true submissive and feminine bottom. It was an awesome experience for both of us really. I let him use my body as if I was a sex doll and he made me do things I'd never would have done with other guys my age. I still get wet thinking back on it.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.