Best bisexual experience or fantasy!

Reaction score
The first time I was with a guy it was unreal. I was wearing panties and he noticed and asked me if I wanted to come over and show him. He said he was gay and he said he was getting hard looking at me. I had thought about feeling like a guy and he was handsome and sexy. I told him I was never with a guy but when I put on panties, I started thinking about it. He said no pressure we can meet and see what happens. He opened his door and he was naked with his hard thick çock in his hand. He said take off your clothes and I stripped down to my panties.

He said he would like to rub my panties and I walked over to him and he pulled me into his body and then he started kissing me. He was passionate and I could feel his hard thick çock running on my panties. I slipped his çock into my mouth and I was shocked that I was sucking his çock. He was shooting precum and he said he was going to cum. I took him deep and he shot waves of Hot thick cum in my mouth. My fantasy is to have him slide his hard thick çock into me.

Reaction score
What was your best bisexual experience or fantasy?
My best experience was very random. I had organized to go car shopping with two guys. They were a gay couple living in a decent apartment together. When I got to their place one of them was ready to go, but the other wasn’t yet. He, however, was walking around the apartment completely nude. I could not take my eyes off him. The other guy, Ray, said that his partner was always walking about naked which he thought was just fine. I said I couldn’t blame him. Ray was surprised by that and said he didn’t know I was gay. I told him I wasn’t gay but bi. We spent all morning in a threesome. We went out and I bought a car. Back at their place, we continued what had started that morning. It was just too wonderful to describe.

Reaction score
My favorite bisexual fantasy involves a sunny day, a hike, a picnic table, and skinny dipping at a remote mountain lake with my sister-in-law “P” and her husband “J”.

After a moderately challenging hike, the three of us arrived at the lake we’d heard about. The lake lies in a beautiful small valley, and the property which had been a privately owned parcel had been acquired by the State and was now part of the park system. The area has been closed to motor vehicles of any type, and no one is around when we arrive. The only remnants of private property are an old cabin and a picnic table close to the shore.

Since it’s a warm day, J and I decided to go for a quick swim in the lake, au naturel. P declines the offer since she didn’t bring her bathing suit. After some gentle coaxing, and my promise to not peek, she does eventually strip down and joins us. During the frolicking, I do get a look at her breasts for the first time. J gets out of the water, retrieves his pack, and finds the two bottles of wine he’s been carrying. He pours a generous portion of wine into some plastic cups and brings them to us in the water. We sip wine, relax and just talk a bit. P gets more relaxed about being nude around me, and we all get a bit closer. The water is VERY clear.

When the first of the wine is finished, we all decide to get out of the water and dry it off in the warm sunshine. My sis-in-law is no longer bashful, so she just walks over to the bench, and sits facing the sun. She enjoys the warmth; I enjoy the great view. J chuckles a little bit, gives a sly grin, and quietly says, “like what you see”. No need to speak as he can see visible proof that I’m enjoying the view, though I had no idea how hairy she was…lol.

We open the second bottle of wine, and we join her sitting on the bench, the three of us naked. P notices that the boys are coming to attention, and just smiles more broadly. She looks over at J’s hard crack, and with a quick glance at me, she reaches over and takes him in hand…and slowly strokes it. After a minute or two he stands up, moves in front of her, and she wraps her lips around his cock. I tentatively reach over and play with her nipples; she responds by putting her hand around my cock. It doesn’t take long for him to reach orgasm, as he starts to cum, she drops my cock, grabs him by the ass, and pumps her mouth vigorously on his cock, and sucks him dry.

I cum pretty hard at this point, she looks over at me and says, “oh, you wasted it! Can you get hard again”? She stands up, licks the cum off her lips, and leads us back to the water…

Enough for now, darned wet spot…lol.

Edit, a few hours later: I won’t go into details, but I would like to envision that the play would continue. P would be surprised by my admission that I’d sucked a few cocks, even more, surprised when I sucked J’s cock while she watched. The action culminates in my fantasy when I’m lying on my back, with my legs over J’s shoulders, while his cock is deep in my ass. P is sitting on my face, while she’s deep throating my cock, I’m entertaining her clit with my tongue. Delicious.

A guy can dream, right?

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
most of my fantasys are about going into a womens clothes store as a man, saying I want to wear lace lingerie to an attractive shop assistant and she says “you would look good in this”. We choose lace lingerie and I ask for a dress and a skirt and blouse and shoes. Again she says “you would look good in this” and she changes me in the store, makes me up, breast forms and wig, somehow physically (magically?) transforms me. Either I stay there as a convincing shemale and assist female customers and transform male ones and or I leave

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.