Bisexual Girls!

Reaction score
Which guys do bisexual girls like?
First, the only two things a bisexual woman has in common is they are a woman, and they are sexually attracted to men and woman. Every bisexual woman has their preferences. Like mine I prefer women to men it's just that women are better lovers than men; women take their time as men rush and get it over with well that’s what I think anyhow.

Reaction score
Every bisexual woman is different, so this is just me. I prefer non-physically strong feminine men due to overly buff masculine men scaring me, it would also be nice if they were also bisexual so they would at least understand me on one level. Also. I am into cosplayers and artists. So yeah, that’s what I like. I’m more into women though, so I’ll probably never date a guy personally.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.