Coming out at an early age

Reaction score
Coming out at an early age was nervousness at first.I was 10 at the time knowing I was transgender in a way but happy as male.My mom noticed things about me,I acted feminine at times.Another was I had my eyes on her shoes and pantyhose.Saw she did not let me down.I was in her room one day and she let me try on a pair of pantyhose of hers.Saw I liked it and let me have them.Finally a couple days later,we had a talk and came out that I like to wear anything feminine at times having a female side of me.It all came together,my mom. knew I was a crossdresser doing her research.Said I love you no matter what,this is me.My dad,he was so angry that he never came back into my life.Found out the next day I came out.I am lucky to have my mom in my life that is supportive to this day

Reactions: jenn
Reaction score
I believe whenever you feel ready. I came out with a song when I was 13, and my parents said something I would have never thought they’d say. “It’s just a phase. You’re confused.” But I didn’t care. Cause I knew that this was who I was and I don’t need validation from others. All I need is my older sister and me. My older sister is a massive part of my life. She will always support me, and I will always trust her.

Reaction score
I have the trust with my mom.She has always let me dress at home.Later in my life,she knows I have good friends that know me very and went out with them dressed Ashley that have always treated me like one of the girls

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.