confused

Reaction score
Hello there, everyone, I'm new around here, and the main reason I joined was to share my background. I have a lot of muddled thoughts about who I am, and I have no idea where I stand with regard to my sexuality. I am a lady of 19 years old, and I have spent the entirety of my life under the impression that I was straight. In high school, I had multiple lovers, but everytime we became sexual, I became quite anxious and couldn't enjoy the experience to the fullest. It's possible that this is typical, but anytime things were very severe, I would practically start shaking from worry. I didn't start having sexual connections until much later in life, and it wasn't until I had a lover that I felt completely at ease having sexual encounters with him. Throughout my whole life, though, while I'm masturbating, I find myself daydreaming about ladies. However, as of late, I've started having increasingly vivid fantasies, and in them, I find myself seeing myself engaged in sexual actions with certain women that I know. When I'm sober, the thought of initiating physical contact with another woman gives me the heebie-jeebies, but when I've been drinking, I discover that I'm only drawn to women, and when I'm drunk, I feel like I can't get enough of them. In addition, I do not necessarily feel that I am attracted to women in general; rather, I find that I am drawn to certain persons in my life who may or may not be active in my life. My inquiry is this: has anybody else encountered circumstances like to this? I have always considered myself to be straight, but now I'm not really sure if that's still the case or if I even want to act out some of my dreams by having sexual encounters with women. In addition, I have the impression that "experimenting" will only result in damaged sentiments between myself and any lady who is interested in pursuing me. How can I be sure that I am not putting anybody else in danger while I am "testing the waters"?

Many thanks to you all!

Reaction score
The pleasure is all mine! Since you are just 19, it is a little bit difficult to tell. It's probably just plain old curiosity, nothing more. It's possible they're bisexual as well. I have this thing where, despite the fact that I'm homosexual, I have these bizarre attractions to women when I've gotten to know them really well and we have something in common that makes us click in a particular manner. It's happened to me a few times more since I came out, but each time it makes me question who I am and why I am the way I am. I have no doubt in my mind that you might have a wonderful affair with a woman who is open-minded and can take things at face value. I don't claim to be an expert, but based on my experience, I've found that there are a lot more women than men who are eager to experiment with homosexual actions. Take care, and I really hope the forums turn out to be a fruitful niche for you!

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.