Could a gay or a lesbian date me?

Reaction score
I’m a bigender polyamorous man, could a gay, straight, or lesbian person be able to date me?

Reactions: Munet
Reaction score
I’m a bigender polyamorous man, could a gay, straight, or lesbian person be able to date me?
I would think the short answer is "yes".
I’ve only ever dated people who would fit the label of bi, except this one time when a straight guy took an interest in me by completely ignoring and invalidating my identity, so I don’t want to count it. I haven’t tried for a lesbian or a guy person specifically because I’m not sure how it’d come off. In terms of joke flirting, it’s typically reciprocated, but this isn’t equivalent to actually flirting with the goal of something out of it rather than humour. Suppose you’re right, though, that sexuality is fluid and it’s ok a case-by-case basis.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.