Crossdressers!

Reaction score
Gender preference is hard to change. For example, I was gay before and liked dating guys. Gradually, I found myself as a real woman. Yes, I wanted to be a real woman, so I chose to be a trans girl. I still liked to date guys. At this time, I am straight. But no matter what, my identity will change; I love dating guys. Therefore, I say the preferred gender cannot be changed sometimes.

If someone is a crossdresser and he likes to date gay, it means that he can be gay. As he is gay, he wants to date men. Although he chooses to be a trans woman, he will also like guys.

I want to say that crossdressers are what people want. If someone wants to date people as a crossdresser, this is not wrong. But we should tell the person in advance. I also know some cross-dressing men on trans dating sites. This is not bad.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.