Difficulty coming out?

Reaction score
I could never imagine how hard it is for gay people to come out. They face a lot of rejection and pain because some people don't accept their lifestyle.

Reaction score
Hi there! I consider myself as a lesbian actually. But as a member of LGBTQIA+, I know what it feels like when it comes to coming out, especially to those people close to me. It is true that most of us face a lot of rejection and pain because they are not used to this kind of lifestyle. It is scary and sometimes you may think of hiding in the closet permanently and shutting down yourself from the world. But I can tell you it gets easier and remember that you are not alone in this fight. Do so when you know you are ready.

Reaction score
Same case here. My mother had always seemed to know. I've always wanted to have "the chat," but the timing just wasn't right.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.