Do you like being transgender?

Reaction score
Hi all, Good day, Do you like being transgender?
I love being a trans girl which means I finally came to terms with the fact I am a girl. I am living my life the way it's always meant to be. If I was never transgender, I would have suffered in silence and never gotten to know my true self. Which I think would be the saddest thing ever. I would never change the fact that I am transgender. I've always said I would rather be the dumbest girl in the world instead of the smartest boy. I would still be a girl no matter what.

Reaction score
Hi all, Good day, Do you like being transgender?
Oh yes, I LOVE the fact that I’m transgender! I so look forward to all the things that I have yet to come.
  • The random dick pics (already get that in some chat rooms, but have yet to get it here.)
  • The random people messaging me asking for sex or nude pictures (again, chat rooms, but not yet here)
  • The threats against my life for even daring to breathe
  • “Friends” diving away from me because I’m trans.
  • Oh yes! The death threats! I cannot WAIT for the death threats!
  • Walking around constantly looking over my shoulder, especially at bars. because guys might put something in my drink, and then when they get me home… I get found a few days later in a ditch because oops! I haven’t gotten SRS yet!
  • The possibility is that I may lose my job because of being trans in a small community.

1661790439239.png

Yeah, I just LOVE the fact that all these things are possible.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.