Do you like flirting?

Reaction score
I love flirting with known people and strangers, and I have been doing that since my school/college days.

I like to use my charm, my body, my smile, and my hands while flirting with strangers also. An eye contact that lasts just a bit longer with a flirtatious smile, my hand touching theirs for just that extra second, going slightly closer and touching their shirt buttons, slightly bending forward to let them eye my cleavage, etc., works wonders.
1673529183037.png
It works wonderfully when I want something or want to get some work done. It's a beautiful feeling for me, and I love it.

Reaction score
Yes, I do. It makes me smile.

I like to flirt with people I know, but it is always the risk of misunderstandings.

Strangers are the best to flirt with. It is safe because you don’t have to worry about what will happen if they take flirting more seriously than it is meant to be.

An innocent and polite flirt with a salesman, a waiter, or a bus driver, if they are young or old, makes my day better. As long as it’s kept innocent, that is.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.