Does height matter in a gay relationship?

Reaction score
I am around 5'7 or 5'8 tall (174 cm) tall top gay man. I adore for shorter guys at first, but.. I think height wouldnt matters for me, if I would found a guy who I really adore for. How do you think? Does height matter for you? Wouldnt be weird if you were a bottom and your partner, who is a top shorter than you?

Reactions: Gab19 and Munet
Reaction score
I am around 5'7 or 5'8 tall (174 cm) tall top gay man. I adore for shorter guys at first, but.. I think height wouldnt matters for me, if I would found a guy who I really adore for. How do you think? Does height matter for you? Wouldnt be weird if you were a bottom and your partner, who is a top shorter than you?
Not only in a gay relationship, but no relationship also does not depend on heights. The height looks or physical appearance is just cosmetics.

For me, they have no meaning. I prefer to love a person's soul and heart instead then love her as a figure.

What difference would it make if you were tall? Or good-looking? It would basically never work.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.