Experience with a Family Member?

Reaction score
Have you had a gay experience with a family member?
Yes, when I was about 10, my parents left to go shopping and left my older brother and me at the house. He was 14. He started grabbing me and pushing me around as ordinary young boys do. We started wrestling, I was trying to get away, and I ran towards the couch, and he caught me and pushed me onto the couch. Then he told me he would show me how older boys use younger boys for pleasure.

He climbed on top of me and started humping and rubbing his cock against my leg. I could feel it getting hard. He started to unbutton his pants and slid them down to his ankles. He reached into his underwear and pulled out his cock. Told me to touch it! I did. It felt so good, hard but soft and warm. He told me to start sliding my hand up and down on it, which I did immediately. I was getting aroused, and he had me take my pants and underwear off. I was still stroking him, and he started to pant and breathe heavily. He told me to go faster; then he quickly made me turn around a lay face down on the couch.

1673353861272.png
He climbed on top of me and slid his cock between my ass cheeks. He was trying to force it in my ass when he exploded his orgasm between my cheeks and all over my butthole. It was warm wet and sticky, and I wasn’t sure what happened, but he told me not to tell anyone, and we could have our unique fun again, and he would do things that would make me feel excellent. I didn’t tell him, and he was right; over the next few years, he did something to me that did make me feel good!!

Reactions: maybegirl
Reaction score
Have you had a gay experience with a family member?
Once I was with my stepfather. I was 13 at the time. One day it became scorching, and I needed to sleep in a room with an air conditioner. My room didn't have an air conditioner, so I moved to my stepfather's room which had one. He sleeps naked, and we sleep on the same bed. At 10–15, I usually used to sleep in my shirt and boxers unless it was a cold night (I started sleeping naked at 16). While we cuddled together, I felt his erect penis touch my body. I started feeling horny. After a few minutes passed by, I reached out to his dick and started playing with it. He then woke up, put his hand into my boxers, and removed my clothes. We played with our dicks, sucked each other off and even kissed.
1673354606564.png
Another was with my cousin (17 years old) when I was 15. My stepfather and I went to my cousin's house for a visit for about a week. My stepfather, uncle and aunt went out shopping for about two hours. They had a private pool, which my cousin and I were allowed to use while out. We just splashed around for the first 20 minutes and had fun. Then I saw his underwear bulging and stared down there. At first, he was shocked, but I told him it didn't offend me. Then he proceeded to ask me to show my dick to him, and he'll offer him in return. I took off my underwear, and my dick went completely hard. He then complemented by saying nice dick and proceeded to show his. We compared sizes. Then we got out of the pool and took a shower. We wiped each other and went into bed naked. We jerked each other off, sucked our dicks and had anal sex. We had sex for about 45 minutes straight.
There are other such incidents, but these two were the most memorable ones for me.

Reactions: maybegirl
Reaction score
My half-brother one year younger than me when we were seing each other, from 9 to 12 year old. It happened on three different occasions, multiple times while these timelapses. It stopped shortly after.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.