Feminine!

Reaction score
No.

Some are, but not most.

It could seem that most gay men are feminine, but it is because you don't see the ones that are not, they don't stand out.

Reaction score
It's a common misconception by the straight community that all gay men are feminine, talk with a funny lisp, and have an affected mincing walk; this is further compounded by feminine gay male actors' comedians and TV personalities who accentuate their feminine gayness for effect as it's how the public expect them to act.

But that's far from the truth for all gay men; I'm not a feminine gay/ bisexual guy either, I'm a straight-looking, talking, acting bisexual guy, and my male partner is the same.

So, continue in your life just as you are; it's up to you if you come out as gay, and if you prefer your sex partners to be straight-looking males, that's fine too.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.