First Realization!

Reaction score
I had my first bisexual experience when I was about 6–7. I watched the other guys playing dodgeball on the other side of the playground, and I caught myself just watching one boy. I thought, “If I were a girl, I’d date him”, but I quickly realised in my naive child brain that the same gender couldn’t date.

After that, in 6th grade, I sat next to another guy and thought, “he’s kind of cute”, but I had already been crushing on a girl. In the middle of 7th grade, I came out to my immediate family and small friend group as bisexual. The summer after 7th grade, the guy I sat next to texted me. He asked, “so, who’s your crush?” Realizing who was texting me, I panicked and led him on until he eventually figured it out. He was accepting of it, but he and I didn’t date.

Reactions: Tinaa
Reaction score
When I was in high school, I had a guy who was older and more mature and I remember looking at his çock. Years later I started wearing panties and when I put them on, I immediately thought about feeling and sucking a çock. I was 45. When I sucked my first cock.

Reaction score
The first time I realised was when I was in Year 9 (equivalent to 8th grade). I had started to have crushes on a few of the other girls in the class. At that point I knew I wasn't straight, but I wasn't sure whether I was a lesbian or I was bi. However, I started to sometimes get crushes on random guys as well.
This was when I realised for the first time, but soon I was unsure again. This was because for a while my attractions changed a lot between being homoflexible/heteroflexible to more balanced. All of this was rather confusing at the time! Eventually these 'attraction cycles', as I would call them, got longer and less extreme until the changes became negligable around a year later. Once this happened, I realised again that I was bi, just as I thought previously.

Reactions: tiana and Gab19

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.