First time anal!

Reaction score
What are the best positions for first time anal sex?
I have found with my partners the position that is easiest for them to receive my cock in their ass is with her lying on her side with her ass at the edge of the bed or couch. This seems to result in the least amount of natural tightness, i.e. it seems to be the most relaxed position for her. My second choice is from behind doggy style, but I almost always first try the position with her on her side. Of course, lots of foreplay, lube, and a condom.

Reaction score
We started quite late with anal sex. The first time happened surprisingly after watching a scene in one of the Movies we were watching together. In fact, my first proper anal sex happened around 3rs tries. The first couple of times we tried me just bending over. Never works. Then one day I went down on all 4s, a pillow beneath my chest and stomach, he spread my ass cheeks and a lot of gel on both ass cheeks and holes. And on his penis. Hurts a bit. But if you love anal the pain actually works to get an orgasm. Helps if you love a bit of sub-fantasy. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
relax. compare how you were given a prostate exam, one I have was so pleasurable I had to stop myself from moaning.
avoid Poppers unless you want to destroy your lungs

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.