Gay and Lesbian!

Reaction score
Does God Love Gay and lesbian?
Of course, he loves us all! He wants you to obey him. God made us be able to make our own choices. If you choose to defy him then that would be your choice, but bad decisions have harmful consequences, don't they? We are here to spread God's word that Heaven is honest, and so is Hell. Accept the Lord Jesus Christ in our hearts and ask for forgiveness and start listening and trusting God no matter what; he wants a relationship with you. I mean he did create us all. People who don’t know God think the earth is all they have and when they are dead, they are just dead, but it’s not soon. You have an eternal life afterwards, but it’s up to you to spend it being tortured in hell or having a long eternal lovely life in Heaven! I hear people ask all the time “what makes my God different from the other ones”.
1673530205267.png
There is only one true God, but the others claim to be a god; they offer you ways to buy yourself into their heaven if you do what they say. The God I follow is the one that sent his only son down, and he sacrificed himself for us to forgive us of our sins so that we will have the opportunity to go to Heaven! It’s never too late to accept Christ in your heart and ask for forgiveness Until the time you die you will have to wait judgement time by God. You never know when you are going to die, it could be a car accident, a fire, or maybe even another country bombing where you live. You can never know when it’s your time to go. so it’s better to be ready any time of the day. Ask for forgiveness every day and night. Accept him into your heart. Ask him to lead your life his way. I hope I have helped with your question. Have an excellent blessed day!

Reaction score
You question can be decomposed in many aspects.

First of all, to think of the notion that a God can love you, you have to be sure that there is a god, cause there could be not, and that there is no multiple gods.

If you want proof of gods, well outside of the complexity of life and popularity of religions there is not.

If we start with the assumptions there is gods, well there is surely many because there is a lot of different religions, and that these gods are not all powerful, or maybe it is just one misunderstood god.

But why do a all powerful god would permit his own followers to kill each other? Would a loving god permit these kind of stuff? Do a father who truly love his childs let them kill one another?

I had to believe in a god, i would believe in an uninterested god, that don't really care what happen to his creation.

In any case, don't let anyone tell you what god said, because they are either uninformed, either manipulated, either liars.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.