Gay Thoughts!

Reaction score
What exactly is a Gay thought? If you are attracted to a person of the same sex, those thoughts are a part of who you are. If you are attracted to a person of the opposite sex, those thoughts are a part of who you are.
Thoughts and mindfulness make us great as human beings no matter our thoughts. So always keep trying to understand your thoughts.
You should not use have to “stop” any thoughts. Anyone or group that is trying to stop your thoughts is not doing your mind and soul/spirit any favours.
People seek and die for the freedom of thought and expression. As in free your mind and be curious about all of your thoughts.

Reactions: Lost_cute_dude
Reaction score
Like AlexT just said, you can't. Attraction is not something we choose.

You can learn to live with them, make peace with them, accept them as part of who you are.

Reaction score
You may not want them, but you can't get rid of them; the only thing that will work is to accept who you are. You don't have to come if you are not ready, but you must get it yourself. These feelings will never go away if you are sexually attracted to guys. It may take some time for you to come to terms with this, but if you are going to be happy, you must. It took me a long time, but I have finally come to terms with it. I am gay, and the thought and feelings don't go away. It is part of who we are.

Reaction score
You shouldn't be concerned with stopping those thoughts. If anything, you should learn to accept and embrace these thoughts. Non-judgmental awareness and acceptance are critical. I'm bisexual, and I've learned to be taking of specific ideas, or else the shame becomes worse.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.