Hello from Ashley

Reaction score
Hello,I am Ashley and I am a crossdresser.I have been crossdressing since the age of 10,all started discovering I loved wearing my mom's pantyhose.Mom whom has been supportive seen I was feminine at times.She sees I live a happy life in guy mode and as Ashley.Also have a very fully supportive wife as well

• Love
Reactions: friendlyfire
Reaction score
Hello,I am Ashley and I am a crossdresser.I have been crossdressing since the age of 10,all started discovering I loved wearing my mom's pantyhose.Mom whom has been supportive seen I was feminine at times.She sees I live a happy life in guy mode and as Ashley.Also have a very fully supportive wife as well
Welcome to the community, Happy to see you are an active member all the day.

Reaction score
Wife says I am one of her girlfriends when I am dressed as Ashley.Shopping for clothes is more fun with her as well

Reaction score
Hi Ashley! Nice to meet you and welcome my friend ❤️

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.