help?

Reaction score
So, those of you who were here when I first joined undoubtedly saw this coming and even commented on it. Of course, I rejected it at the time because "that's impossible, I'm straight!" But, after reevaluating many of my basic conservative views, as well as several "incidents" that I couldn't ignore, I've finally come to terms with the fact that I am homosexual.

Aside from my homophobic postings and ideas on this site, the second thing I'm most embarrassed of is how long it took me to recognize my sexuality once I stopped thinking about my childhood and adolescence. My next step, now that I'm at peace with myself, is to someday come out to people close to me.

Reactions: JoeyW
Reaction score
That is fantastic. Excellent work! Coming to terms with your sexual orientation is a fantastic experience. I used to be straight, but I felt an underlying attraction to guys. I only recently realized that, while I still find women beautiful, I prefer to have sex with guys.

Reaction score
You must be feeling quite well to confess it to yourself! I'm sure it's a significant step!! I hope your improvement continues.

Reaction score
As for me, I'm a supporter. I recently published a post earlier today saying that if anyone needs some moral support, I'm here for them.

Reaction score
I really like this post, and I really like you for being in the same boat as me, but I'm just not ready to come out as homosexual and alter my life just yet. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm bisexual and I've even informed my girlfriend.

I find that I am more interested in having a committed romantic partnership with a man than in hooking up with him, acting all goofy and giddy around him, flirting and being coy, staring into his eyes and becoming short of breath, or making him breakfast in bed. Due to the fact that I am an introvert, one of my deepest desires is to be swept off my feet by a man. Simply put, I am not yet prepared to flip my life completely upside down.

Reaction score
I am pleased to hear that you have discovered who you are. At least things are looking up for you now. You may count on our assistance at any time.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.