Homophobia

Reaction score
I think it is because most of the peoples that deny it have internal homophobia themselfs, that they are conscious of it or not.

Some other peoples think that hetero are losing their privileges, but these peoples don't realize that gay peoples have 0 privileges, outside of community support groups for homosexuals.

Then there is religious peoples, a lot of then are brainwashed by religious authorities to believe political bullshit.

Then some are just homophobics. They find homosexual disgusting and immoral.

It's a big melting pot of peoples with different opinions, but it come back to one thing. They don't mind their own damn business.

Reactions: IceCream512
Reaction score
I think it is because most of the peoples that deny it have internal homophobia themselfs, that they are conscious of it or not.

Some other peoples think that hetero are losing their privileges, but these peoples don't realize that gay peoples have 0 privileges, outside of community support groups for homosexuals.

Then there is religious peoples, a lot of then are brainwashed by religious authorities to believe political bullshit.

Then some are just homophobics. They find homosexual disgusting and immoral.

It's a big melting pot of peoples with different opinions, but it come back to one thing. They don't mind their own damn business.
Well said. It's super unfortunate to see this in today's age. My kid's teachers sent home a letter recently due to a few incidents in their school. unfortunately, a few students ganged up on others and bullied them with name-calling and abuse. It ended up in physical abuse as well, and unfortunately, one of the students who was getting bullied committed suicide because these assholes of kids wrote homo in capital letters all over their lockers and desks. This occurred numerous times from what I was told. Keep in mind we are speaking about grade schools!! WTF is wrong with these children? I think this also comes down to the household these kids are being raised in and the education their parents are teaching them.
Im not a perfect parent but I personally take the time to educate my kids on these things and what's right and wrong and I hope as a parent, I have done my job in educating my children and not partake in such situations. I know bullying has been around forever but nowadays its even worse and i think one of the biggest fuel to it is social media. Overall just sad and I'm not sure what can possibly be done to prevent this. Maybe the educational system needs to start teaching students more about bullying...i mean shit....they might as well give a course on this...maybe some schools already do

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost_cute_dude

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.