Hot transgender woman!

Reaction score
Do you know what it is like to be a conventionally attractive woman in our society? We’re allowed to exist in spaces that less conventionally attractive women aren't, but at the cost that we are seen as prizes or possessions for the men who let us into those spaces. We are often hounded by men who want to have sex with us, and we’re only allowed to say no to them if we can prove we belong to a man already.

We are assumed to be less intelligent, because how could an attractive woman also be smart? The world treats us as if we are worth something - which isn't something all women get, unfortunately - but that worth is based on our physical appearance. Heaven, forbid we gain some weight or start to look older as we age. There’s this constant feeling from a society that we are supposed to be pitted against other women, that somehow, we’re on a different team than them.

1662350979866.png

Being a conventionally attractive woman means that you have privilege over other women, but you are still a woman and still face the possibility of rape, still find yourself less valued by society than men, and still find your competency questioned at every turn.

What does being a trans woman add to that mix? An even increased chance of being raped or murdered. It means that sometimes your validity as a woman is questioned, and those same elements of society that try to pit women against each other are exacerbated. It means that sometimes you are more accepted by people because of how well you “pass,” and other times you are less accepted by society because you don't fit their conception of what a trans woman should look like.

Things are complicated, and every person’s story will vary to some extent. For example, I am intersex, and while I was assigned an incorrect gender at birth, puberty still widened my hips and gave me breasts (and some facial hair). So, my experience doesn't fit into the typical trans woman’s experience, nor does it fit into the typical cis woman’s experience. But we all share in the ways society treats us for being women.

Reaction score
What is it like to be a hot transgender woman?
It has its advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is you ‘pass’ well and people are less prone to ridicule you.

The disadvantage is that you are considered an object to most, only good for (experimental) sex, something to cross-check for the bucket list. The problems you face for being trans are also being downplayed by other transwomen, mostly less fortunate to be passable or having to go the extra mile to be passable (e.g., transwomen that have to wear a wig versus those who have their own lush hair).

1662351284348.png

And if you ‘pass’ so well that people don't immediately realize you are trans, you have the danger of getting the attention of men who might be disgusted by trans people, who might attack or rape you, if, for example, you drop your voice.

Personally, I'm also not used to attention. As a male, I was being avoided and people looked at me with either angry or scared faces (because to most, I was just a tough-looking ‘hooligan’, which I wasn't). I was used to people keeping a good distance from me. Even the police. So now it is strange to me to constantly get friendly nods and smiles from random people, for no reason. Which is awkward to me, because I've always been the same person inside, so why couldn't I get the same courtesy back then? So, I constantly live with the knowledge that people don't care about my personality and are just friendly because of the outside.

Reaction score
I have faced many things, the most important thing about being transsexual is - the behavior of people around you and the embarrassment when you didn’t get the respect that you deserve. Being in a relationship is one of the best feelings for everyone but if you are a transsexual woman than it’s not for you. Having regular dating and enjoying that dating time with your partner is not meant for transsexual women. Like me, I believe most transsexual women are facing such issues because cis genders are not quite comfortable with us seeing them in public areas and they also don’t include us in their daily scheduling.

If you are a hot and beautiful transsexual woman, you will be treated well only in bed and not for long-term relationships. In many countries dating a transsexual woman is acceptable but a major part of our society didn’t accept trans-dating transsexual women.​

1662351543054.png

In most cases, transsexual women are not accepted and are treated badly by society. But now times have changed for transsexuals also and they too get their identity and the respect in society that they deserve just like other communities. Many Clubs and transsexual events and parades are being organized for the betterment of transsexual communities and really help them to feel comfortable.

After being a transsexual woman, things are really difficult for me for the first few months. But later on, everything became easy and people around me started accepting me and inviting me to their events and parties. I must say, time is changing and so for transsexual women. Now they can live their life with self-respect and pride.​

Reaction score
I was in a committed relationship with a post-op transwoman for several years. Let’s call her Maria.

As a cisgender hetero male, I found Maria’s profile on a dating site, found her extremely attractive, and had few if any reservations about her biological history. We began dating and it was much like any other relationship at first - although I found her a little gun-shy, blowing hot and cold when it came to commitment (she made half-hearted attempts to walk away several times) - that soon wore off and we settled into a routine.

I don’t know what to say about the early phases of the relationship. We clicked. Strongly. The conversations were splendid. I found her more aggressive than other women, more outspoken, brasher, and a lot earthier than the cisgender girls I’d dated, but I loved those qualities. Sex with her blew my mind. I’ve never had a more physically pleasurable intercourse with someone. My family accepted her. As for friends, I learned quickly that not everyone had the maturity and wisdom to be able to handle the “news,” and I lost a few so-called friends over the relationship, including my best friend from high school, who revealed what an idiot he is by arguing that she was in fact a male who had “tricked” me (the asshole). That prompted me to write him out of my life.

1662352028334.png

Most of them, though, stuck with me.

We did very well as a couple until the last year, when - for reasons still unknown to me - she decided to go off of her oral hormones, and I watched her reassume physical traits that most would consider traditionally male. On that note, I began to feel a loss of attraction to her and we stopped having sex. The other factor is that with the shift in oral hormones, her emotions went haywire and it became much more difficult to be around her. She became verbally abusive and used me financially. And that for me is when it totally ended. Trans or cis, this is the sort of behavior that I find unacceptable. I walked away.​

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.