How do I tell?

Reaction score
As a lesbian, it’s easy for people to tell there is something up with me and my love interest. It’s an emotion that can’t be explained. The beauty of a lesbian lies in her heart and mind. I always catch the guy's attention, but who I love, I am at a loss for words. I can’t move; I can’t speak. I get nervous. I love natural beauty. What I like is what lies inside a person.

1675345051970.png
Their soul. When it comes to girls, I tend to make some woman doubt and straight men pursue me because of my charisma, But I choose only one in a billion, the one that balances out with me like a chemistry equation. When that person is chosen, I don’t let her go. I do anything in my power to make her happy. When I find out she is straight or tells me she is, I respect that boundary and draw a line. I am civilized about it. My brother told me something I will never forget. It’s easy to tell when a man is interested in another man. But for lesbians, it’s far more complex. We are rare unicorn creatures that are super hard to figure out. But you bet I would do anything to make you happy if you have my attention, even if it’s not with me.

How do you tell there is a lesbian couple in the room:
  1. An Awe feeling it’s magical
  2. It's sexy; it’s emotional
  3. It's scarce for gay couples.
  4. Lesbians have empowerment and a voice.
  5. If you are not a lesbian, carry on, my friend, you're not invited.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.