How do you deal with bisexuality?

Reaction score
What are the ways you dealt with bisexuality? Share...
People usually describe themselves as bisexual when they find that they are physically, emotionally and sexually attracted to both men and women. There are bisexual people in every country, culture, and society. Some people report that they have bisexual feelings or experiences but don’t identify themselves as bisexual (‘bi’). Sometimes it’s hard for people to stand up as bisexual because their society doesn’t accept it. In other situations, people are just happy to explore their sexuality while identifying themselves as mainly straight, gay or lesbian or having no label at all.
Being bisexual can cause feelings of isolation for some young men and women because they feel pressure to be straight, gay or lesbian. There’s a fear that people won’t approve of bisexuality, which makes people scared to be open about themselves. Remember, having these feelings is entirely natural and an expression of human emotion as felt by you. Though there may well be people who mightn’t understand, it doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with it or that it should stop you from being yourself.

Bisexual relationships
For some people, relationships can be more complicated than for others – regardless of your sexuality. It’s always important to be open and honest with your partner/s about feelings of attraction to other people. Like everyone else, bisexual people fall in love and form committed relationships. These may be with a man, a woman, a transgendered person, or more than one person. There are no rules that people follow in relationships- everyone is free to make them up for themselves.

Reaction score
I keep it to myself, it's my business and my little secret. I have sex with women mostly, suck a cock now and then, and have a male-to-male massage now and then. Quite simple.

Reaction score
I don't really deal with it. I am homoromantic, but I do like looking at women, or even sleeping with them time to time.

I had a hard time when I was heteroromantic, but now it is better the other way for me.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.