How do you know if a lesbian likes you?
There are signs to look out for

1 She always makes eye contact.
2 She always compliments you.
3 She always plays with her hair.
4 She always smiles when around you.
5 She’s always pleased to see you.
6 She always flirts with you.

Those are some of the things she might do when around you, so you should look out for the signs.

Reaction score
I am a lesbian. I generally don't have a problem identifying other lesbians — it is a certain directness when she looks at you, and you return the look, like a secret handshake. I have been wrong, though but if I woman wanted to ask me out, there may be some of the same flirtatious behavior that straight couples indulge in. And I would ask her if she was interested and wanted to go out.

If you are interested in her and perhaps bi-curious, ask her. But just as when boys have asked girls out for millennia, be prepared for disappointment if she says no.

Reaction score
I’m lesbian :)

1. When we talk to you, we try to make eye contact with you but it’s too much for us to not blush. So, we try to look somewhere else but we try not to look at your body but sometimes we unintentionally stare at your body.
  2. We touch our hair when you smile at us.
  3. WE STARE. A LOT. WITH A STUPID SMILE ON OUR FACES.
  4. We care excessively about you. We’ll want to protect you.
  5. We act cool when we’re with you but melt into a puddle after you leave.
  6. We respond to your text immediately. Most of us would try to flirt through text but it’s a bit hard to tell romance from friendliness.
  7. The easiest way to tell: smile while fixing your hair or glasses. If she stares at you and then looks away quickly, she probably has a crush on you.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.