how to please a woman

Reaction score
I've only recently come out as bisexual and have yet to experience a romantic relationship with a woman. When it comes to sex, I'm quite sure I'd want to be on the bottom. Due to my little expertise as I am always being with men, I was hoping someone might offer advice on how to properly enjoy a top.

Reaction score
The strap-on works best if the person on top is wearing it. Once I'm on the top, we'll trade places; if we want to keep going, we'll switch places again. In that case, the same applies. As a rule, we begin in the scissors, where neither of us is on top, but we're facing one another. The double-headed dildo will be added when we finish the tribbing. You have to put a lot of effort into this, as well as a lot of focus, but you won't regret it!

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.