How Would You Prefer?

Reaction score
First, the term "coming out" was invented by heterosexuals. And for me, it isn't if, but he is gay. As a parent, you see it when one of your children has more interest in the same gender. And the only thing you can do is accept it. You will be miserable if you don't get it as a parent. Your kid is going to follow his heart anyway. And fighting against it means losing your connection with your kid.
When he told me, " I have a friend," I told him if you are happy with him and he is the right one for you, I am glad too. He wasn't surprised I reacted that way because I always said it doesn't matter who you love, just be happy.
It's more the people who said it is wrong, where he is afraid, which is horrible. Just love the person the way they are and don't judge if they love the same gender; it doesn't make them a wrong person.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.