How's Yours?

Reaction score
How's your life as a gay?
Honestly, the whole gay part of me affects my life a lot less than the trans thing, lol. Mainly because it's tough to tell if someone is gay (definitively, at least) just by looking at them. Me, I'm visibly trans, so that creates some annoying issues.
1674828838707.png

The only time that being gay affects me (that comes to mind immediately) is when I mention it (not like "I'm gay", but as I say, a guy I like or something) and the people (who know I'm trans lol… so like anyone) are perplexed and almost annoyed that I'm gay and trans? Why be trans if you like men, etc. other than that, eh?

Because I'm pansy looking, if someone doesn't realize I'm trans and they find out I'm gay, they say how cute I am??? It almost feels condescending, honestly. Kind of like, "aw, that's so cute!" or they say something like, "oh, that makes sense" lmao.

Reaction score
Better since I realized it. My life goes way better.

I have a loving boyfriend, an appartement, a ok job, I have an open couple where I can live my youths with other boys but with the stability of my couple.

Seriously I feel better that I ever been!

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.