I'm tired of people pretending they don't understand why many Christians oppose LGBTQ.

Reaction score
I am tired of people innocently pretending not to understand why many Christians oppose homosexuality. I'm sure I'm not the only one fed up with that charade/game. It's obvious why many Christians oppose homosexuality - because of the "clobber verses," the anti-homosexuality Bible verses that have been quoted verbatim a million times.

If you want to argue that people shouldn't follow the Bible, OK. (For the record, I think the Bible is highly inaccurate and questionable.) If you want to claim that the clobber verses are bigoted, go ahead. If you say, "I'm not a Christian, and you Christians shouldn't get to control me," sure. If you want to argue society's views outweigh Christianity's, go ahead if you're a conservative, liberal or centrist Christian, fine. But, please, stop pretending not to understand why. It's obvious why.

Reactions: Lost_cute_dude

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.