Is your mom a lesbian?

Reaction score
What if your mom was a lesbian?
It's normal. Once I saw my mom and aunty kissing each other. I looked through the window mom took her jumper off took her boobs out and sucked. Then slowly mom got naked too. She took her undie off and widened her legs. Aunty sat in the middle of her legs and started fingering. Mom starts moaning slowly. Aunty turns 69 position start licking each other. Mom's pussy is so wet she squirts v badly on aunt's face. once they finish mom wipe her pussy and wear clothes and came outside of the room. Then I noticed my mom fuck my aunty once a month.

Reaction score
What if your mom was a lesbian?
Yeah, so what? She would still be my mother. I still would have come out of her body after 9 months, not someone else’s body, and presumably, she would have raised me. Her being lesbian doesn’t change any of that.

What’s the alternative for me? Most likely I wouldn’t even be here to answer this question.

So, I would still owe her all my gratitude and honor for having brought me into the world. To be ashamed of her after she did that for me…? That’s unconscionable, ungrateful and the height of selfish callousness. There’s a reason that “Honor Your Mother and Your Father” is among the ten laws for living a moral life, and is common to almost all cultures.

You are here because those two individuals are your parents. You owe them your respect for that, at least.

Reaction score
Hell yes. Hopefully, she would get a nice woman who actually treats her like a lady and respect her. I even told my mom I wish she would be a lesbian rather than having a shit husband that's only using her and has no respect for her.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.