lesbian relationships: young and old couple

Reaction score
There has always been a tendency for younger women to form relationships with older women. Many of these couples find love and go on to have a happy life together. When it comes to intersex partnerships, this seems to be more prevalent than in heterosexual ones. I've been in a few of these kinds of relationships, and they've all been fantastic. The older partner may have more experience, wisdom, love, and compassion to offer than the younger partner. The younger half of the couple contributes new energy and ideas to their partnership. It's not all good. For some middle-aged women who identify as lesbian, young girls provide a source of selfish enjoyment. In order to satisfy their own cravings, they would seduce naive young ladies and use their bodies to satiate their lust. Dispose of her till the next time they feel they want to be with her. This has happened to me, and it's a terrifying experience. A sense of being exploited and then dumped. Considering this, can we all try to provide for the needs of everyone in our community?

Reaction score
My belief is that, if everyone involved is forthcoming with their desires, no one will be left in the dark. If you know what other people anticipate and desire, you'll know what to expect, what to do, and what to look forward to. This requires maturity at times, and if the younger person involved is not mature, they will still be hurt..so the maturity level needs to be identified! The events stated above have happened to me with older women I've enjoyed dating, but I was never unhappy since I knew what I was getting myself into before we even met. Hope this helps

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.