Love just one!

Reaction score
There are many kinds of love on this planet and many people. And although a person can love many people in many ways, one can never love two people exactly alike. Every relationship is different. You love your mother and your father, but they aren’t the same love. The same with siblings—each relationship is the other.

As far as a life partner, a person can have more than one (especially if widowed as I am or divorced), but the love one has later in life is very different from young love. Love is infinite.

Reaction score
I believe in that. Mainly because I support a saying, I read once. If you fall in love with another person, you never loved the one. Or something like that. It just goes on and on until you pretty much find “The One”.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.