Male-to-Female surgery!

Reaction score
How does it feel after male-to-female gender confirmation surgery?

Reaction score
Well, mentally, it feels fantastic! When I look at myself in the mirror, I can see the girl I feel like. I feel confident in myself. I can wear the clothes I want; there are no worries about discovery. I can be intimate with a man the way I should be. Of course, I also feel vulnerable in a very female form, and this is sometimes less than excellent.

Physically it feels pretty different. With nothing in the way, I think my legs touch in a way they didn’t before, but most of the time, it doesn’t feel like anything. However, my clitoris is incredibly sensitive, much more so than my penis was, I’d say.

Reaction score
There is a feeling of accomplishment and relief, considering how much needless bullshit trans people have to face to access care. When I was stepping onto the flight from Atlanta to Tokyo-Narita. I had a sense of “this is happening” hitting me, but I couldn’t believe it until I woke up after surgery.

Also, there’s a feeling of finishing a jail sentence. I mean, sure, you wind up walking funny a couple of weeks after SRS, but I felt great afterwards.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.