Meet Trans Women?

Reaction score
Where can I go to meet transsexual women?
We’re all over the place. But, most of us hate being sexually objectified for being trans. So, chances are excellent that we will avoid situations where you might meet us. I, personally, pass very well as a woman and you would not be able to pick me out of a crowd. I have zero interest in dating anyone and avoid the typical places that are dating meet-up spots (bars, etc.). I am married, have kids, and have a busy career. To be bothered by people who are looking for a sexual thrill isn’t something I want my time to waste. Even those of us who are single don’t want to have our time and safety ruined by people who are just looking for a sexual thrill. We want to be loved and cherished as women, just like cisgender women.

Reaction score
Like you would any woman, dating sites/apps (There are trans-specific apps but I do not use them because I don’t want that, and there is a lot of catfish on those so be careful), at local places, etc. On social media, some may be more willing to meet the man who seeks us out specifically.

Detailed answer/advice: However, note: It is a huge turn-off for many of us when men seek us romantically specifically because we are trans. All it really does is highlight that our suitor does not actually see us as women and puts more importance on the aspects of our body that aren’t exactly what is seen as feminine. I wish you could see how it is as a trans woman. I myself, post on social media, and every day, I am relegated to men sending me pics of things they should keep to themselves, talking to me with only sex in mind. It is hard to find actual platonic companionship because everyone wants to fixate only on my “masculine” features. This is an experience many other trans women such as myself deal with.

1662377622055.png

Please, just try to see this from our perspective. It really hurts when you men go about wanting us and treating us like men or the trans women you see in adult entertainment. Let me tell you this, real talk - finding a trans woman is hard enough, but finding one who is going to give you what you’re probably looking for is a lot harder. And if you see one on social media who is still able to give what you want, you got to keep in mind, that she probably has 2000+ more options chasing her as well and she may only notice a few. Also, most trans women do not function like the ones you see in adult entertainment as well, so please just brace yourself for the probability that you STILL will not get what you’re looking for. Also, if it is not about our “masculine” features, then you need to reevaluate why you’re looking for us in the first place. When we are just women?

Lastly, if you REALLY care, do something for the community besides hit on trans women. Go out there, speak about how valid we are, and stand up to people who treat us like men. Learn about us and educate those you know who have prejudiced views toward us. Heck, defend us from people who harm us physically/verbally. Be an actual Ally. This is a GREAT WAY to actually meet some of us. Because we want to be seen as valid women, not sex toys…Cause a lot of men, who seek us are actually just as bad as the haters in the end anyway. They really just see us the same way

Reaction score
To meet transwomen, you have to put yourself out there. Now, if you’re genuinely interested in meeting them you have to be where they are, and in order to do that, you need information on the local scene where you live.

Keep in mind trans women are the majority of trans people and in order to find them and connect with them then you need to know where you might find them.

Very simply, go to a gay bar, any gay bar, go on a Tuesday after work when it’s not so busy and order a drink and ask the bartender if he or she knows about the local scene. Now, it’s kind of their job to know the local scene and they are usually very happy to help newbies out with information. Now, when you have gotten the rundown from them be sure to drop a twenty-dollar bill next to your empty glass and paid tab. They take care of you, you take care of them, that’s how it works, or that’s how it’s supposed to work.

1662377792434.png

I have found that most downtown bars in hotels tend to place you will find them but then you need to keep an eye out for the more unsavory types as well. Just be careful and just because someone is trans doesn’t mean they are sluts or whores. Treat them with respect and show some class and manners. Yes, manners, like opening the door for them to pull out their chair. They love to laugh and have a good time; dance and they usually know more jokes than you can imagine.

Have a good time and please be careful, and also understand that when you date trans women the haters will come out in droves depending on where you are and you might have to worry about safety and if you are on a date with a trans person, they are under your protection, just like a straight female would be, so? Now the only reason I’m telling you this is that it can be a real possibility, but so is Covid. Just be careful and take proper care of your date.

Reaction score
The best way to meet Transsexual women is either joining a Transsexual support group. That is a place to make real Trans friends. Depending on where you live, you could try a bar known for Transsexuals.

main-qimg-419f2d8cac067d68e6e93678db897422-lq

Note: It takes extra confidence in yourself to walk-in IRL and meets the kind of Gurl that you are looking for.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.