My supportive wife

Reaction score
I have a very supportive wife in my life,Denise and been married to her which will be 20 years next month.Denise and I met in 2000,a friend of mine introduced her to me.It was after the 1st date,I came out as a crossdresser to her.It was aweful before her.She accepted and surprised me,said she loved guys with a soft feminine side.First time she met me dressed as Ashley,she loved it and said I looked gorgeous dressed as a woman.With me dressed as Ashley,Denise sees me as one of her girlfriends.Shopping for clothes and shoes is fun with her,knows what I like and hate.

Reaction score
Luckily she works at a second hand store,she finds stuff I like.Last time was a black strapless dress she brought home

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.