Lesbian New here - from Germany

Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Hello there!

My name is Tanja, I am 46 years old from Germany (father was Italian, mother German) and I used to be an accountant (the Real Thing! not the Social Media variety :oops:) for 13 years but it wasn't me which lead to a break-down. So after over a decade of recuperating I am training to be a Technical Writer/Editor now.

My hobbies are writing stories (fanfics to be exact, about the movie "A Perfect Ending" atm), drawing with pastel sticks on black paper, listening to music, watching Prime Video/Netflix/Disney+, working at the computer like doing graphics in GIMP or playing games if I have working device :LOL: and a lot more, I am a creative person in general...

I came out as a lesbian when I was 24 years old but I knew I was different when I was about 5 or 6, always falling for my own sex like kindergarden staff, teachers, other girls and stuff...
Since there were no role models at the time I didn't know what to do and stayed in the closet until the internet helped me to find like-minded people (other lesbians) in the form of an X-Files forum where we were fawning over Gillian Anderson together for example.
Overall I had good experiences with coming out over time except for the occasional hiccup like my sister (15 years older than me) calling me dirty words and a colleague outing me to the entire company though I wasn't ready. But it worked out in the end luckily...

Living in Germany it is pretty easy to be out but I want to help other people in countries having it harder than me...
So don't hesitate to talk to me, I am open to everything!

• Love
Reactions: jenn

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.