Bisexual New Member

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been a closeted submissive bisexual since high school, many years ago. I am happily married to a loving, openly bisexual Hotwife. She has been actively dating various men and women since we were engaged 10 years ago. I am very supportive of her extramarital relationships.

She has been encouraging me to slowly step out of the closet and begin dating the masculine men that I am sexually attracted to. She is also encouraging me to explore M2F transitioning which has also been a hidden desire for many years.

Reactions: mochimash
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been a closeted submissive bisexual since high school, many years ago. I am happily married to a loving, openly bisexual Hotwife. She has been actively dating various men and women since we were engaged 10 years ago. I am very supportive of her extramarital relationships.

She has been encouraging me to slowly step out of the closet and begin dating the masculine men that I am sexually attracted to. She is also encouraging me to explore M2F transitioning which has also been a hidden desire for many years.
Welcome Sissy!

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.