Reaction score
Hi Diane,
I’ve yet to read anything as yet but I’m sure I will.
Is there an app for this site?

Reactions: Tinaa
Reaction score
Hi Diane,
Welcome, Charlee, Sorry, no app so far; I request our admin @lgbtqandall to make an app ASAP.
Also, we are looking forward to your contribution too. Enjoy.

Reaction score
Hi, I’m Charlee,
I’m new here so forgive me if I mess up from time to time.
I’m a transgender woman, 63 years old but with an extremely young mind. I’ve just started on my medical journey and looking forward to chatting with anyone who wants to chat.
Thanks 😘
Nice to meet you, Charlee; happy to see you here, one thing, how do you know about this forum?

Reaction score
Hi, I’m Charlee,
I’m new here so forgive me if I mess up from time to time.
I’m a transgender woman, 63 years old but with an extremely young mind. I’ve just started on my medical journey and looking forward to chatting with anyone who wants to chat.
Thanks 😘
Welcome you beautiful soul ❤️

Reaction score
Hi Diane,
Hi Diane, a pleasure to meet you!! I think the forum is fairly new so it might take some time however with that said I've been able to connect with some lovely people already and communicate. Would be nice to be part of this growing community sending everyone tons of positive vibes on this day

• Love
Reactions: Tinaa

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.