Queer but Straight?

Reaction score
Certainly! I am queer since I am not heteronormative OR trans-normative since I am a woman legally, but my gender orientation is predominantly for other women rather than for men I am honest to the core and therefore am straight although not straight as a trans woman in terms of my gender orientation.

Reactions: kellybelly
Reaction score
Certainly! I am queer since I am not heteronormative OR trans-normative since I am a woman legally, but my gender orientation is predominantly for other women rather than for men I am honest to the core and therefore am straight although not straight as a trans woman in terms of my gender orientation.
1673788040987.png

Exactly, straight trans people exist. Someone can also be asexual and heteroromantic under the split attraction model and identify as a straight face. Trans and ace people can identify as queer too so in those cases they can be queer and straight.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.