Queer loves Lesbian!

Reaction score
I'm a Queer man in love with a lesbian. What should I do?
Honestly, the best advice is to move on I’m lesbian and so is my girlfriend and that has happened to me so many times and it does make it awkward especially if you persist and if you were to question her sexuality to her it has become annoying to the point where I won’t make friends with any guys because it has happened with each guy friend I have had and they weren’t respectful about it. If the girl is interested in you, she would be considered bi so if she’s lesbian I’m sorry to say but you should just be friends with her or end the friendship if the feelings are too strong. If she doesn’t admit any feelings to you first then there wouldn’t be a positive reaction to you admitting to her.

Reaction score
I'm a Queer man in love with a lesbian. What should I do?
I know women who identify as lesbians who have had romantic relationships with men, and women who identify as straight who have had romantic relationships with women. I know men who identify as queer and who have had romantic relationships with women. I don't know any men who identify as straight and who have had romantic relationships with men, but I assume that speaks more to the small size of my social circles than its absolute frequency.
You could argue that some of the people in those relationships were actually bi, or that they were experimenting and will go back to who their "real" sexual orientation is at some point. I'm content to believe that sexuality is complex, sometimes fluid, and open to change and that a strict queer/straight binary (or queer/straight/bi) doesn't account for the full range of human experience. Recognizing that fact in no way invalidates the fact that most people live their entire lives at one point on that spectrum or another.

So, yeah, love is a complicated, often frustrating, and endlessly confusing thing. But when it all works out, it's good enough to make up for all of that messiness. This is why you shouldn't ignore it when it hits you.

If she is having sex with you on a regular basis, it is safe to assume that her sexual attraction towards men is somewhat more than nothing at all. But if she identifies as a lesbian, that is a powerful reason to doubt she'd have a long-term romantic interest in you. So, your nervousness is completely understandable.

If it's something you feel strongly enough about, you should be honest with her. Confessing your undying love out of the blue would be a bit intense - but that's true for any situation in which you're falling in love with someone you're not actively in a relationship with. But, perhaps telling her that you've got a crush on her, and asking her if she'd be up for going on a date would be a good place to start. Could it make her feel awkward about continuing the threesomes? Perhaps. But if you never take any risks, you'll never find happiness.

Reaction score
I'm a Queer man in love with a lesbian. What should I do?​
Ask yourself what kind of love you’re talking about if she truly has that sexual preference you might want to start picking a new avenue and just be the best friend she’s ever had and will have if circumstances ever change you’re going to be on the “A” list and I don’t know if she has a committed relationship if she doesn’t give you the time to show the friendship and let her see who you are don’t put any pressure on her don’t go overboard on anything just yourself and let her see that remember you can’t buy love you can’t temporary to become a different person to get it if you’ve got some background on her in getting to know how she feels so slow down and just take it easy spend as much time around her as she will allow don’t Crowder who knows.​

Reaction score
I'm a Queer man in love with a lesbian. What should I do?​
You can love anyone you want. They might even love you back. We often get discombobulated when we love someone and they do not seem to love us. If they don't love you; you can still love them. You should behave, but you can do it.

You also can have sex with someone that is not in love with you or that you do not love. It happens all the time. Granted, sex with someone you love is the best sex but sex and love actually are two different things. We (everyone) have them pretty closely tied. And very few of us can think of a world where they are not so intertwined, as a result, much mischief ensues.

The most certain way to get what you want is to want what you get.​

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.