Safer sex?

Reaction score
Hi,
First, I think it's great that you care for yourself and your partner! Now, as others stated, condoms and lubes are a must. I recommend water-based lube and some recognized brands of condoms, they may be a bit more expensive, but that's mainly because they spend money researching their products so that you can feel safer. Second, I would ask him if he's aware of his HIV status, it may be a bit awkward, but you don't want to risk your health for an awkward question; you could casually bring up the subject and ask him discretely; it'll make you feel safer or be more careful. Finally, if any of you is HIV+, ensure you wear a condom throughout the entire thing, including hand jobs, blowjobs and anal sex. Same for any other STI.

1673353500283.png

Cheers!

Reactions: Sam4Life
Reaction score
How to practice safer sex?
First of all, choose your partner carefully, use condoms and lube and ALWAYS have a connection with your partner. Also, having one partner is preferred.
Unfortunately, I had the total opposite with my ex-partner. He was a total dick to me and rough fucking me whenever HE wanted; it was frustrating sometimes. Like I was watching TV or doing chores, he suddenly grabbed me and started pounding me hard. Sometimes I even cried in pain, especially in a shared mood.

Reactions: Sam4Life
Reaction score
First of all, choose your partner carefully, use condoms and lube and ALWAYS have a connection with your partner. Also, having one partner is preferred.
Unfortunately, I had the total opposite with my ex-partner. He was a total dick to me and rough fucking me whenever HE wanted; it was frustrating sometimes. Like I was watching TV or doing chores, he suddenly grabbed me and started pounding me hard. Sometimes I even cried in pain, especially in a shared mood.
True Gab. Some respect and love would be recommended before sex.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.