seeking for a wonderful partnership

Reaction score
Hello, for the first time in my life I'm all alone and looking for a boyfriend. I'm in my mid-30s now. In my youth, I had an experience with a friend that I've long wished I could relive, but I recognize that neither I nor my new companion would be that youthful anymore. Nevertheless, I have faith that the right guy will make it an unforgettable one. I'm well-groomed and looking for a partner that shares my high standards of personal cleanliness. I enjoy music, sports, and outdoor activities such as hiking and camping. Aiming to shed some pounds and become more physically active. Inquiring about what makes you tick, as well as exchanging ideas on what does the same for me.

Reaction score
I'm available if you were still interested in chatting with somebody. I'm 31, tall and thin, dark brown hair, blue eyes, kind of a shy artistic type (also really into math/sci). I like combinatorics/abstract algebra, music, classic lit, mythology, photography, cooking, and lots of other things.

Reactions: gohar and realhuman

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.