Sex Enduring?

Reaction score
How long does your sex last?
It depends on what you define as actual sex. If you mean actual penis to vaginal (or other) penetration, probably 5-10 minutes. But since I like going down on a girl and foreplay, more like 30-45 minutes, maybe longer if we're taking our time.

If I have the time, I like to make a woman cum at least once via oral and other stimulation before going to actual sex. So, it depends on how and what you're measuring. And actual penetration sex can be longer simply by stopping for a minute or two and letting things "calm down a bit." It doesn't happen often but does occasionally as well.

Reaction score
  1. Foreplay is 25 mins to 35 mins, and sometimes longer.
    Foreplay, kissing, caressing, licking, eating her pussy, using other things for foreplay like ice, wanda vibrator, and really get lover screaming. I might at times tie my lover up with handcuffs as well as her legs and then there is serious moaning, groaning, and screams of sweet pleasure and pain.
  2. The penetration sex - an hour and longer.
    There will also be different positions as well which helps with not Cumming but I always anyway pleasure my lovers first, and they have multiple orgasms and then we fuck.

There will be rests and more caressing, foreplay where more orgasms happen, and rest to back to penetration sex. So, it can last even for 2 hours or more.

Reaction score
I’m sure you mean the act of having sex. Because if you were asking about my maleness and its identity, I would have had to fetch a beer and see if I could get my head around that one. So back to how long my moment in the sun lasts. Well, it sort of depends on what my other half has in mind. We don’t tend to have sex if we’re not in sync with all reasonable expectations. So, let’s say it’s a Sunday morning and the kids are at their grandmother’s, so we have the house to ourselves. Notice how complex your question is actually becoming.

So, it's Sunday, kids are away and there will be no gender swapping. We are in bed, the newspaper is lying about, I’m feeling frisky and my partner has a smile on her face. So, with that being said, there’s a good chance I will be able to build a garage. In middle age, man speaks the two of us can have hope this will be an event that will receive some good intentions and the proper warm-up.

Sorry, but there will be no details of what actually occurred within our sanctuary of love. So, the answer to your question is 1 hour. That includes several high-fives that will act to underscore a job well done.​

Reaction score
How long does your sex last?​
Me 30 and my wife is 28. For us, sex lasts roughly between 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on the situation, place, climax, and intoxication. Under a normal scenario, if we both are not intoxicated sex would last about half an hour only. But if we both are high on weed or alcohol or if I use long-duration sprays it may continue up to 3 hours including vaginal, anal, boob fuck, and mouth job.

Smoking weed along with long-duration sprays gives the best performance. When we are high on weed, we start with regular smooching, munching, and sucking boobs, she sucks my dick, and I give her vaginal and anal licking. She then sprays long-duration spray on my dick head. Then starts missionary for us and in usual cases, I am on her top for about 30 minutes. My wife would then climb on me for getting deeper thrusts jumping for about half an hour more on my dick.

1662439639985.png

My wife would then lean back on the sofa with her pussy wide open to get a deep thrusting for about 15 minutes. She then wants boob fuck for about 15 minutes before demanding anal. My dick gets 15 minutes of rest in between when I prepare her ass with Astro glide lube and caress her asshole with my fingers. I then lift her up on some high surface-like table and fuck her ass for about an hour (of course with many pauses and breaks in between, it's impossible to take anal fucking for a lady for an hour continuously). Then an anal doggie goes on for half an hour after which I cum her up. This schedule goes on normally after smoking weed for us.​

Reaction score
When I do sex with my husband it usually takes more than half an hour. It starts with initial arousal, then he fucks me hard in missionary style when I lay down on the bed keeping my legs wide open in the air. I especially enjoy it he pulls me to the corner of the bed in this position and stands in front of me, then forces his penis inside me while holding my breast.

When he gets tired, he relaxes and I take the woman-at-top style. He lays down on the bed with his penis upward and erects. I sit on it and when the penis is completely inside my vagina, I make a tight grip on the penis to get an orgasm. Sometimes I jump on the penis which gives the penis thrust to the depth. Then usually we do doggy-style sex. I incline forward and tell my husband to hold my swinging breast by hand and fuck hard from the back.

1662440204847.png

There are other activities also which we do randomly. All these take usually take less than an hour. If you are asking for one position only, it is usually 10 minutes only. Including all positions, I experienced up to 2 hours of intercourse by alternately one person relaxing and another fucking. During this 2-hour penis is outside of the vagina only for a total of 5 minutes may be. If it is hard to have sex like my brother-in-law, the exact intercourse lasts for less than 10 minutes. Controlling orgasm is most important. If I reach orgasm early it stops early. My brother-in-law has high power but less stamina because he ejects early and gets satisfaction' early.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.