Sex every day is fun?

Reaction score
Sex regularly is actually quite healthy. There are several reasons that you should do it every day. Improves cardiovascular health - A study has concluded that the chance of heart attack is greatly reduced if you have sex regularly. Increases immunity - It increases the level of the immune-boosting antibody immunoglobulin A (IgA). This makes your body a lot stronger against illnesses like the common cold and fever, etc.

Reduces stress - Sex improves mood and makes you able to handle stress a lot better. Relieves pain - Having sex makes the hormone oxytocin increase by 5 times. This reduces aches and pains. Promotes longevity - When someone has an orgasm, the hormone dehydroepiandrosterone is released. This improves immunity, repairs tissue, and keeps skin healthy. On average, people who have sex several times weekly live longer than people who only do it a few times monthly.
1662438164017.png

Increases blood circulation - The increased heart rate when you have sex makes the amount of blood coming to organs and cells increase. When the use of blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired. You’ll sleep better - The sleep you get after you make love will be a lot more relaxed. A good night’s sleep will make you feel alert and healthy overall. Improves fitness - Regular sex is a great way to stay in shape or lose fat. Half an hour burns more than 80 calories.

Increases testosterone and estrogen levels - For men, this will make them feel better in bed, and also improves muscles and bones. It keeps the heart healthy and improves cholesterol. In women, the estrogen protects against heart disease and determines their body scent.

A lot of research suggests that having sex as often as possible is great for both your body and mind. The benefits of daily sex in a good relationship include lower stress levels, better sleep, greater relationship happiness, healthier pelvic floor muscles and regulation of periods for women, and lower levels of prostate cancer for men. Additionally, daily sex maximizes pleasure and intimacy in a relationship and maintains and grows a sense of sharing and connection with your partner. Daily sex is a very natural way to get a feeling of deeper closeness and security because you’re always releasing hormones that make you feel good.​

Reaction score
Sex is a normal, healthy, fun part of adult life. In fact, sexual attraction and sexual compatibility are the basis of many successful relationships.

Having sex every day opens up your sex life to many possibilities. Of course, you can absolutely try new things in the bedroom even when you're not having sex on a daily, but when you have consistent sex, you're devoting a lot more time to the act, and in turn, have a lot more time to try new things.

1662438316724.png

When you have sex, you make yourself vulnerable, you're letting someone see your naked body and be with you in a really intimate way. Being this vulnerable can make it hard for you to say what you like or don't like, especially when you're first having sex with someone or when it's something you don't do consistently. By making it an everyday habit, I no longer feel so vulnerable when I'm having sex and I feel like I can say when something feels good, when something feels great, and when something needs to stop immediately.

Reaction score
Is daily sex good for health?
“Everyday sex” sounds like a chore or some internet challenge. Now sex with your partner probably every day” has fewer pressure notes on it. “Sex when you want it” is starting to become appealing. I find my sex needs (defined, declared, and understood) tend to ebb and flow due to my partner’s physical compatibility, the relationship, and how my day went. That being said, I can go for biological sex daily while lovemaking tends to carry me 2–3 days. This is me.

Everyone should be finding their special blend of sexual satisfaction and staying away from benchmarks unless that’s their thing.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.