Sex with a Straight Guy?

Reaction score

Would you have sex with a straight guy?​

Actually, I have done it with quite a few guys over the years. My preference hands down are women but my wife refers to my bisexuality as opportunistic. I think really, it's more Hedonistic. If it feels good right?

Some observations I have made out of the hundreds of encounters with guys. Most guys don't want a relationship, they just want to get off or get you off. I have had sex 3 or more times with fewer than 20 of them and relationships with only 2. Men are selfish creatures by and large and all they care about is their own pleasure. If you get pleasure out of them it's fine but if you don't, they don't care. 1 of my relationships was like that. The other one felt more like lovemaking than sex.

Oral sex. Many men who fancied themselves well at oral sex aren't bad at the build-up but at the point of orgasm, they simply don't know when to stop. When a man starts to cum in your mouth you keep everything very still and don't move. You wait until the intense sensation abates or you overload them and it is less pleasurable. Also, if you're doing oral sex you have to swallow or what's the point? It's already in your mouth. If you're the type that pulls off before the man orgasms don't label yourself as a cocksucker. You're just a teaser.

Reaction score

Would you have sex with a straight guy?​

From my personal experience, the answer is YES. I have had sexual encounters with numerous straight and married men. They are not interested in long-term relationships or romantic entanglements. They just need to unload their seeds down someone’s mouth or hole be it another woman or guy, it doesn’t matter. A mouth is a mouth and a hole is a hole. The most common reasons I get from men whom I service are - (a) they are not getting blowjobs from their wives because they don’t like to do it or don’t know how to do it properly, (b) not getting enough sex because their wives are too tired, unwell or indisposed, (c) not getting any because their wives have totally lost interest in sex with them, amongst many other reasons.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.