Sexual orientation tests!

Reaction score
Are sexual orientation tests accurate?
There is no single, innate sexuality that is described by words like gay, straight, bisexual, etc. They aren't really physical or psychological conditions that can be found to be either present or not present in a person. Thus, I would distrust a questionnaire that purports to divine them.

These terms all describe non-individual categories in which to place specific individuals' sexualities and are useful mostly in describing to others just who you might want to have sex with. If you aren't sure, then you don't need a label. These terms like gay, straight, bisexual, etc. are also useful in finding community and in talking about sexuality in general, but you don't need to apply one to yourself to find a community or talk about sexuality.

1662353278656.png

Individual sexualities are much more complicated than "gay" or "straight."

A test just can't figure it all out, but it can help you label yourself for the benefit of others who are curious about who you might have sex with. If you've taken some of these tests and they haven't helped you decide what to call yourself, then just don't label yourself right now. If you're not looking for a sexual partner, then a label isn't going to do much for you.

To sum up, simply, online tests are not going to be able to determine your personal, individual sexuality. They may help you make a decision to categorize yourself, or not.

Reaction score
Are sexual orientation tests accurate?
Do you feel the need to take a test to determine your sexuality for sure? Are you serious? Now I am going to have to be a little bit crude here so I hope neither you nor anyone else reading this is of a sensitive disposition, if you are offended by nature, best turn it off now. There are two genders, male, with a penis and testicles, and female with a vagina and breasts. I have never understood why people find simple nudity offensive as, whichever gender you are you have seen your own genitals and if you see the opposite sex's genitals pre-puberty it means nothing to you as you have no sexuality, and post-puberty you are if heterosexual, longing to see those of the other sex and if homosexual longing to see those of the same sex. Now here’s where we get down to the nitty-gritty, what causes your arousal?

1662353752086.png
If you look at someone (BTW, I ought to elaborate here, it is perfectly possible for a male or female to look at another male or female regardless of their sexuality without being aroused) but if you look at someone and your heart skips a beat, if you think of them over and over again it's a pretty good clue, however, the humdinger is masturbation, which gender do you think of when you masturbate? You don't need a test for that and it says all you need to know about your sexual orientation.

Reaction score
Not really, no. A majority of tests don’t have accurate identities and the experience of sexual orientation is unique to each and every person. Despite the ‘Am I Gay or Les?’ tests, the only person that can determine your sexuality is you.

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.