Lesbian Straight women

Reaction score
Do lesbians try to pick up straight women?
This lesbian avoids straight women like the plague. Of course, I don’t try to pick up lesbians either. I’m too shy. This leaves it to the lesbians to try to pick me up. Strangely, straight women try to pick me up sometimes too. I doubt that such women are actually straight, however.

Reaction score
This lesbian avoids straight women like the plague. Of course, I don’t try to pick up lesbians either. I’m too shy. This leaves it to the lesbians to try to pick me up. Strangely, straight women try to pick me up sometimes too. I doubt that such women are actually straight, however.
Some might. Broadly speaking lesbian women when they are looking for romantic or sexual relationships, tend to look for them among other women. It is not an outside reason to imagine that some women, by circumstance or nature look among straight women. They might be young, immature, have specific circumstances that meant they fall for a specific straight woman, or are just an emotional masochist or, even more rarely an opportunist.

But more broadly, when humans look for sexual or romantic partners, they tend not to look for them among people with no interest in being partners. It’s not universal, but it holds solid as a general trend,

Reaction score
They may if they have reason to believe that person is attracted to them. In my personal experience as a Bisexual, I don’t try and flirt with girls who haven’t told me their sexuality or who haven’t come out as anything. I don’t know how to answer this question without speaking generally and all lesbians are not the same. Each person has different principles on how and when to flirt with people of the same sex. Could it be that you’re worried about being picked up by those of the same sex? If so, I would take it as a compliment and simply tell them your sexuality and/or that you are not attracted to them.

Reaction score
1661788631072.png
I mean if they have the core strength to lift up a straight woman and the straight woman says it’s OK then why not?

Attachments

• 1661788579394.png
    1661788579394.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 0

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.