Straight Women's Attraction!

Reaction score
Whether someone is attracted to another is not usually affected by the attraction recipient’s sexual identity unless the attraction is some prejudiced jerk. Gay people get crushes on straight people all the time; I don’t see why it wouldn’t also apply here. Besides, a straight woman does have a chance with a bi man, so I don’t know why a decent, accepting woman would have any issue expressing attraction towards him. A man liking and even having sexual relations with other men and women doesn’t make him tainted.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
When I buy womens clothes in shops I am in draB. Mostly I find female shop assistants helpful, they need sales but I suspect they welcome a variety of customers. I have had one gf who was attracted to me because I crossdress. Others I have told before or during our relationships. Some cd tv's live the dream with supportive wives, others might be emotionally ruined if their wives ever found out

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.