Tell me how to decorate the interior of your house

Reaction score
Hello. Can you please tell me how I can improve my interior in the area of plumbing? We have bad heating, so I'm thinking about replacing the radiators. My apartment is bright and modern. I want to choose radiators in the same style. I would be grateful for your advice.

Reaction score
I looked through a lot of sites and in the end I can advise you on best value for your money when buying radiators. By the way, their prices are not high. They have a great selection of designer radiators. I'm sure you can find something for yourself. My wife is an interior designer and she uses this store very often. She is happy with the quality and appearance of the radiators.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If it is possible, I would like to contact your wife. I am planning to make repairs to the kitchen. So I am looking for a designer to help bring my ideas to life. I would like to install such radiators in my apartment. But I think about it I will talk to your wife:)

© 2022 LGBTQ and ALL. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by LGBTQ and ALL. LGBTQ and ALL is strictly editorial. LGBTQ and ALL does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.